emacs-wiki-discuss

[emacs-wiki-discuss] help with emacs-wiki and XEmacs

From: pll+ew
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] help with emacs-wiki and XEmacs
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:25:41 -0500

Hi Folks,

I'm running on Debian/stable (with some testing mixed in :) and using
XEmacs 21.4.  I tried to install both emacs-wiki and planner using
the Debian packages, but ran into problems, so I just copid the .el
files from the web site into my ~/lisp directory.

For some reason when I try to load a file using M-x
emacs-wiki-find-file, I can open the file, but it's not in Wiki-mode.

When I try invoking M-x emacs-wiki-mode I get an error:

  Symbol's function definition is void: \

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

FWIW, emacs-wiki seems to work fine on my Mac G4 under XEmacs 21.4
(via fink) with the exception that new files aren't in wiki-mode
automatically.  But I don't get any errors.

Thanks,

--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE