emacs-wiki-discuss

[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-vm Re: Emacs-wiki announcement

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-vm Re: Emacs-wiki announcement
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 23:07:31 +0800

address@hidden writes:

> > Integration with other Emacs mailers such as rmail and vm will be
> > great.
> I have a bit of code that works for VM, similar to the gnus stuff,
> that I'll send to Sacha as soon as I make sure it works with the
> most recent versions of planner.

I found myself with some free time the other day, so I hacked in
Rmail and then VM support. I don't use either frequently, though, so
your version of planner-vm might be better! =)

My draft is up at
http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/emacs/emacs-wiki/
http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/emacs/emacs-wiki-dev.tar.gz

So, does anyone here use Mew? =)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun