emacs-tangents

Request for icon

From: Po Lu
Subject: Request for icon
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 19:20:10 +0800

If there's anyone on this list who knows his way around vector graphics
design, and icon design in general, I would greatly appreciate it if he
made an icon for Emacs in compliance with the Haiku icon guidelines at:

https://www.haiku-os.org/development/icon-guidelines

Preferably, the icon should be in the Haiku vector icon format (HVIF),
which can be created with the Icon-O-Magic program distributed with
Haiku, but I will have no problem with SVG icons, as long as they have
at most 256 paths.

Anyone who's up to the task must also be willing to sign the FSF
copyright assignment papers.

If someone is interested in the progress of the Haiku port, I've
attached a patch below; it should apply cleanly on latest master.

Thanks!