emacs-tangents

Re: emacs friendly platform like dokuwiki&zulip

From: VanL
Subject: Re: emacs friendly platform like dokuwiki&zulip
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 17:47:25 +1000

> On 30 Jun 2019, at 03:10, Amin Bandali <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Regarding its emacs-friendliness, there’s an Oddmuse mode [4] that I’ve
> been meaning to look into but haven’t gotten around to yet.  If you end
> up trying it out, I’d be interested in hearing your experience with it.
>
> [4]: https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/OddmuseMode

Thanks for sharing that information.  Like you I haven't got to the point of
trying it out.  In our gap of knowledge you might like to read this [1] before
it expires any day now, and see [2]

  Kubrick enrolled as a non-matriculating student at
  Columbia University and became a voracious reader

[1]: http://www.oxforddnb.com/viewbydoi/10.1093/ref:odnb/72090
[2]: YouTube
        UFC 239: Jorge Masvidal - "His Skill Set is Not My Skill Set"