emacs-tangents

Re: emacs friendly platform like dokuwiki&zulip

From: Alan Third
Subject: Re: emacs friendly platform like dokuwiki&zulip
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 19:40:10 +0100

On Fri, Jun 07, 2019 at 09:09:53PM +1000, Van L wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What are the emacs friendly platforms out there
> for blogging, wiki, chat threading?
>
> _Use case:_ to share what you want from Org Mode and
> Hyperbole in your files.
>
> _For example:_ I've figured out how to get all the
> fonts to display for 'M-x view-hello-file' and want
> that to be listed freely on a domain name I own

It may not be what you’re after, and I don’t know about Hyperbole, but
if you have some basic web space available it’s pretty easy to
configure org publish to create a website. I won’t hold my site up as
an excellent example, but the configuration for mine is pretty much
all in one org file:

    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/alanthird/idiocy.org/master/index.org

I just hit C‐c C‐c in that first source block under _export_ and it
does its thing.
--
Alan Third