emacs-tangents

Re: [ANNOUNCE] mailaprop: modern popup-style autofill for email addresse

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] mailaprop: modern popup-style autofill for email addresses
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 22:49:14 -0600

address@hidden writes:
>Thanks, this looks useful.
>
>As an aside, I have at least three different broken emacs addressbooks
>lying around. Does mailaprop integrate with any of the existing emacs
>addressbooks?

I've never used any of the Emacs address books, so I don't know.

However, it should just be a matter of converting the information in the
address book to a format that mailaprop can understand.  In practice, that
means either the format of the `mailaprop-address-file' or the format of the
in-memory list `mailaprop-addresses', both of which are documented in
mailaprop.el.

be difficult.

Best regards,
-Karl