emacs-tangents

Re: New EmacsWiki theme v2

From: Brian Burns
Subject: Re: New EmacsWiki theme v2
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 18:41:13 -0600

Yeah, I liked that design also, except that I often found it hard to tell sections apart - so I tried to make the headers stand out more.

Brian

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 5:16 PM, Drew Adams <address@hidden> wrote:
> Choosing something closer to fonts used by most of the Web uses would make
> it a less jarring experience. I find this font a bit too light and thin.

FWIW, the original CSS ("Classic"), which used to be the default,
is pretty much what "most of the Web uses". Simple and easy to read (IMO).
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs?action="">