emacs-tangents

Re: 2016-01-10 Emacs News

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: Re: 2016-01-10 Emacs News
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 20:23:04 -0500

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Brian Burns <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Sacha, I love these news roundups - I always find something interesting in them.

Thanks!

Would it be possible to make the links all on one line, or else change the spacing a bit? It's a little hard to read when they get wrapped around, like this -

Mmm... I think Org's ASCII export automatically wraps text. I'll try it with org-ascii-text-width set to a suitably high number next time, and I'll ignore Gnus' complaining about long lines. Alternatively, maybe you'll prefer the HTML version at http://sachachua.com/blog/category/emacs-news or the one that Mailchimp will deliver if you sign up at http://eepurl.com/bFGma1 . We'll see how things work out next week! =)

Sacha