Re: [orgmode] Better recurrence for SCHEDULED and DEADLINE

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: [orgmode] Better recurrence for SCHEDULED and DEADLINE
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 23:53:49 +0200

Milan Zamazal <pdm@zamazal.org> writes:

> The primary problem with those timestamps is that they cannot be marked
> as DONE and disappear from agendas for the given date.

+1 Also, the time of day must be in the heading.

For example,

  "There is an official Fennel user group that meets on the third
  Saturday of each month at 10:00 PST/18:00 UTC."

translates to

  *** Fennel User Group 19:00
  <%%(diary-float t 6 3)>

Rudy
--
"I do not fear death.  I had been dead for billions and billions of
years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest

Rudolf Adamkovič <rudolf@adamkovic.org> [he/him]
http://adamkovic.org