Re: Agenda export to ics file

From: John Helly
Subject: Re: Agenda export to ics file
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2024 10:33:43 -1000

Aloha.

I modified the variable specification to be:

-*- org-icalendar-use-deadline: event-if-not-todo;  -*-

and get the following error:

'Wrong type argument: listp, event-if-not-todo'

So it's reading the specification but seems that the syntax is incorrect.  I don't seem to be able to find anything that tells me what the correct syntax should be.

Any further advice is welcome.

J.