Re: Possible to set block switches "globally"?

From: Tom Gillespie
Subject: Re: Possible to set block switches "globally"?
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 13:57:43 -0700

> I think that we can take names from the parser internals:

I had a similar thought immediately after I sent my previous email.

>  :number-lines
>  :preserve-indent
>  :retain-labels
>  :use-labels
>  :label-fmt

I thought that we might be able to combine :retain-labels
and :use-labels, but now I understand that :use-labels
is as opposed to line numbers. So think think that
using them as is is probably the best approach.

Defaults are effectively
:number-lines no
:preserve-indent (identity org-src-preserve-indentation)
:retain-labels yes
:use-labels yes
:label-fmt (or)