Re: iphone app plain org

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: iphone app plain org
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 12:12:15 +0000

Jude DaShiell <dashielljude@icloud.com> writes:

> I just found this app and paid for it and I think it may have been a good
> investment.  I mostly use orgmode for tables and think this app may work out
> well from what I’ve found so far.  I’ve checked other orgmode apps out but
> this one appears to be the most complete of all of them from what I found.
> Any corrections on this I’d like to know.

AFAIK, this app is gaining good feedback in general.
It is developed by Alvaro Ramirez, Emacs community member
(https://xenodium.com/).

However, do note that it is not Libre software and not even open source.
https://plainorg.com/#paid-app

The author also offers free copies for those in need, as described in
https://plainorg.com/#paid-app

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,