Re: [BUG] Warning (org-element-cache) [9.6.4 ( @, /nix/store/k8k0vpylhia

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] Warning (org-element-cache) [9.6.4 ( @, /nix/store/k8k0vpylhia0i8f95i8wxqgqkswijgz5-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.4/)]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 10:09:02 +0000

"Peter J. Jones" <pjones@devalot.com> writes:

> Backtrace below.  FYI, this backtrace came from Emacs instance #2 after I
> changed the todo state of a heading in Emacs instance #1.

Thanks, but may you also share the warning text? It contains information
about what exactly is wrong.

I need the "Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Added org-data
parent
to non-headline element:...", but specific to the warning message where
you provide backtrace. This information is needed to examine where in
the backtrace the structure was wrongly modified.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,