Re: How to tell `org-html-link' to create a link with some HTML class?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: How to tell `org-html-link' to create a link with some HTML class?
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 21:17:52 +0200

On 2023-06-20, at 18:30, Max Nikulin <manikulin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 20/06/2023 11:42, Marcin Borkowski wrote:
>> as I mentioned some time ago, I'm writing a custom exporter
>> (actually,
>> a very thin wrapper around the HTML exporter).  I'd like `org-html-link'
>> to add some class to the links it generates.  Is that possible?
>
> I do not have a ready to use recipe. Some links to mailing list threads:
>
> [...]

Thanks.  My use case is a bit different – I explicitly do not want to
mark these links in the Org file, but I want my custom exporter to add
some class to "external" links.  (Yes, I am coding yet another blogging
platform on top of Org mode – but I believe it has some novel aspects;
I did review the existing options and none of them seems to do what
I want.)

Thanks anyway,

--
Marcin Borkowski