How can I disable "priority penalty" for Scheduled overdue tasks?

From: Vladimir Nikishkin
Subject: How can I disable "priority penalty" for Scheduled overdue tasks?
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2023 15:26:58 +0800

Hello, fellow org users

I have a problem with my agenda. I have a task scheduled 3 years ago,
org-priority-show displays 2199.

Agenda thinks that this is a super important task, and sorts it above
all other tasks. In reality this task is so unimportant that I seldom
get to doing it, hence such a slow progress in 3 years.

Is it possible to ignore that "scheduled long ago" behaviour?

--
Your sincerely,
Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf)