[BUG] org-agenda-custom-commands with org-agenda-category-filter-preset

From: Erik Guldberg
Subject: [BUG] org-agenda-custom-commands with org-agenda-category-filter-preset not working [9.6.4 (release_9.6.4-9-g8eb209 @ /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/)]
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 12:05:44 +0200 (CEST)

In every work related org-file, I set the category like this:

#+CATEGORY: work

I then use org-agenda-custom-commands like those below to show work related content or not work related content. This works in Org version 9.5.5/Emacs 28.2, but in Org version 9.6.4/Emacs 29.0.90, both custom-commands shows the content of every file, category "work" or not.

I posted this on Reddit, and according to a user it can be reproduced in the stable version, while it works fine in the development version.
My org-agenda-custom-commands settings looks like this:

 '(org-agenda-custom-commands
   '(("p" "private"
      ((agenda "" nil)
       (alltodo ""