Re: org-crypt fails if default key is expired while non-default key is t

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: org-crypt fails if default key is expired while non-default key is to be used
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 15:28:51 +0200

* Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> wrote:
> Karl Voit <devnull@Karl-Voit.at> writes:
>
>>> Ok. What about
>>>
>>> (let ((context (epg-make-context nil t t)))
>>>   (epg-decrypt-string context (epg-encrypt-string context "test"
>>> (epg-list-keys context org-crypt-key))))
>>>

>> It asks me for the passphrase of the orgmode key (the correct one)
>> and prints out "test".
>
> We just followed what org-crypt does... And you see no error.
> I have no more ideas how to investigate the original failure without a
> reproducer.

Fully understand. If it was an issue that was caused just by me, the
better. Thanks for investing into that issue or non-issue anyway!

--
get mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML into Org-mode:
Personal Information Management > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/pim/
Emacs-related > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/emacs/