Re: Friendly exchange of thoughts: citations and LaTeX

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: Friendly exchange of thoughts: citations and LaTeX
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 11:02:07 +0200

Hi Eric,

\jobname is the shorthand for ‘the file that you are compiling with the latex
command’. I use it in my templates for LaTEX presentations and documents I
conjunction with \addbibresource{}
I always have a main.Tex + main.bib file pair.

Recognizing this in org-cite would be nice.

Re the use of absolute vs relative path when exporting to LaTeX, I might want
to export to LaTeX and transfer to overleaf.com and relative paths would make
more sense there, wouldn’t they?

Thanks for the exchange/PA

Enviado desde mi iPhone