Re: [BUG] Agenda not sorting by priority THEN todo state (todo state ign

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [BUG] Agenda not sorting by priority THEN todo state (todo state ignored) [9.6.1 (9.6.1-??-fe92a3c @ /Users/polofsson/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/)]
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 22:59:12 -0700

it is all ok with me, but not everybody has personal test cases for
sorting sequence, and soembvody might get bitten by a subtle change
like this which pop up every once in a while.  thus the conflated
thing -> 2 names.  the old one could be deprecated or so, i was
thinking.  i get your points though and didn't realize about the
docstroing.  i have no strong opinion on this; just wanted the idea of
disambiguating out there.  as long as 2 things are not conflated
that's good.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com