Re: orgmode website contributions to translations? -- Was: It's possible

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: orgmode website contributions to translations? -- Was: It's possible, to translate the org-mode website into Spanish?
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 12:07:43 +0000

Ruijie Yu <ruijie@netyu.xyz> writes:

> I can help translate to zh_CN occasionally, seeing that the repo is not
> updated too frequently.  Although I might need some pointers on how to
> start a new translation, and how sourcehut works. :)

Just clone the repo from https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/orgweb and send patches
to this mailing list as usual. See
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html

> Also, does this need a copyright assignment?  FTR, I am still waiting
> for a counter-signature from FSF on Emacs.

AFAIK, yes. For the official Org page (not WORG), we require FSF
copyright assignment.

Note that FSF should usually reply within 5 working days. If not, you
follow up once, wait another 5 working days, and then let us know - we
can push them stronger.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,