bi-lingual text

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: bi-lingual text
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 19:28:57 +0100

Hi

I would like to have a sort of side by side, paragraph based,
representation of text in two languages, say Spanish and English, best
would be org based of course.

It does not to have to be anything fancy like inter-linear, I could use
a simple table but that looks cumbersome.

I searched the package system but could not really find anything.

Any ideas

Thanks and regards

Uwe Brauer

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.