Re: Links to external targets with (or despite) org-ref

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Links to external targets with (or despite) org-ref
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2023 16:43:05 +0000

John Kitchin <jkitchin@andrew.cmu.edu> writes:

> If anyone knows how to use store functions that do not clobber the build in
> ones, I would be happy to update org-ref so you can use all the link store
> options.

This part of Org code has inconsistencies between the docstrings and the
implementation. https://orgmode.org/list/87tu4tppb6.fsf@localhost

I am currently unsure what will be the best way to approach this
problem. Ideally, someone with more experience creating and using custom
links could jump in and propose some solid API we should follow for Org.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,