Re: How to produce an org-ref citation from ivy-bibtex

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Re: How to produce an org-ref citation from ivy-bibtex
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 13:25:17 +0100

Hi John

Thank you very much again. Elegant solution, and it works.

I just wonder why I seem to be the only one on the list who had that
problem. Am I so out of fashion to use org-ref and ivy/helm-bibtex
together? I have been doing that for surely 10 years but had to stick
with an old version of org-ref until recently (because of a completely
different problem that I will post in another thread).

Have a nice day,

Sven