Re: [POLL] Naming of "export features"

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: [POLL] Naming of "export features"
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 12:38:22 +0100

Hi Igor

Actually, not including the line makes the MWE work, so you don't
_need_ it as such when there is no bibliography.

When I set org-cite-export-processors in my Emacs setup (for my 99.9%
of cases),
I still can set it to nil in the local variables of the .org file when
I don't want/need
bibtex/biblatex processing (Minor inconvenience I can assume).

<blush>It's in the docstring and I should have read it</blush> but
still, it's a bit confusing and
a more verbose explanation in the manual may help in the future...

Just my .2 cents... /PA

On Wed, 1 Mar 2023 at 10:40, Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> wrote:

> Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > One thing is having
> > ```
> > (setq org-cite-export-processors '((beamer . biblatex)
> >                                 (latex .  biblatex)))
> > ```
>
> Not a bug.
> You need
>
> (setq org-cite-export-processors '((beamer biblatex)
>                                 (latex biblatex)))
>
> --
> Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
> Org mode contributor,
> Learn more about Org mode at <https://orgmode.org/>.
> Support Org development at <https://liberapay.com/org-mode>,
> or support my work at <https://liberapay.com/yantar92>

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should
run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet