Re: [BUG] [9.6 (9.6-??-971eb6885 @ /home/abucz/.emacs.d/.local/straight/

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] [9.6 (9.6-??-971eb6885 @ /home/abucz/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/)]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 19:54:15 +0000

[ Adding Org mailing list back to CC to let other users see the
  discussion. Please, use reply all when replying to emails on mailing
  list, unless you really want to reply privately. ]

Matthew Czuba <czuba@ucla.edu> writes:

> How can I provide you with the answer that you’re looking for? If you’ll
> direct me, I’ll give you all of the info that you need. I am competent in my
> workflow but am not yet an elite emacs / org-mode user. Thanks.

<f1> f +org-display-link-in-eldoc-a <RET>

and share the contents of *Help* buffer displayed.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,