Re: Use custom preamble from tex file for latex export

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: Use custom preamble from tex file for latex export
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 12:49:50 +0000

On Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 12:38, reza wrote:
> Thanks for the idea, will test this, but I fear this will collide with
> the latex class provided by org?

Well, you could have just the documentclass line removed from the
preamble and define an org latex class appropriately.  There's always
going to be some need to have part of the configuration within the org
file itself but it could be minimised.

The full org alternative is to customise org-latex-classes with all the
LaTeX preamble you want or need.  This is what I do.

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6.1-250-ge6353d in Emacs 30.0.50