feature request - clock gaps and overlaps in different colors

From: Laurenz Wiskott
Subject: feature request - clock gaps and overlaps in different colors
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 16:49:05 +0100

Dear All,

I have a suggestion that should be really easy to realize and help a lot.

In the agenda view one can show clock gaps and overlaps with the 'v c' command.
 Both are
shown in the same color.  However, for me gaps occur very often and naturally
and usually
don't hurt while overlaps really indicate an error.  I have recently gone
through a whole
year to check for overlaps.  This would have been much easier if the colors
would have
been different.  Gaps in blue, overlaps in red, for instance.  I know there are
also
other events, such as 'No end time' or if the time is unusually long.  Maybe
one could
use different color for all of these.

Best, Laurenz.