Re: [TIP] Exporting Maxima results to LaTeX

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: [TIP] Exporting Maxima results to LaTeX
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 18:39:56 +0700

On 09/02/2023 03:40, Leo Butler wrote:
On Wed, Feb 08 2023, Max Nikulin wrote:
I am curious if it is possible to avoid duplication by e.g. using noweb.

... I am not aware of how to
remove that duplication--all the examples I have found in the worg
source do what I have done above.

I have tried

---- >8 ----
#+begin_src elisp :exports results :results silent
  (require 'ob-org)
#+end_src

#+begin_src org :exports both :results drawer replace
  ,#+begin_src elisp :exports results
    '((1 2 3) (4 5 6))
  ,#+end_src
#+end_src
---- 8< ----

It is exported to LaTeX as

---- >8 ----
\begin{verbatim}
#+begin_src elisp :exports results
  '((1 2 3) (4 5 6))
#+end_src
\end{verbatim}

\begin{center}
\begin{tabular}{rrr}
1 & 2 & 3\\[0pt]
4 & 5 & 6\\[0pt]
\end{tabular}
\end{center}

For debugging of the inner src block it is necessary to swap escaping with the outer #+begin_src. I have not figured out how to add some text in between of the exported source code example and its result.