clock reports, group/rollup by tags, properties?

From: Robert Nikander
Subject: clock reports, group/rollup by tags, properties?
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 13:43:07 -0500

Hi,

I see some previous discussion about this years ago [1], but it looks like it
never made it into the official code base. (?)

If I use `:scope agenda`, I get a column called “File” that is used as the top
“group by” in the query. I don’t see a way to change that.

I’d like to see my time divided by different criteria, like the type of work,
which I would define using properties or tags.

Does org-mode do this now? If not, would people want this feature, or was there
a reason it was abandoned?

Rob

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-05/msg00219.html