Re: Emacs29: sqllite support for orgroam on Windows?

From: c . buhtz
Subject: Re: Emacs29: sqllite support for orgroam on Windows?
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 13:52:37 +0000

Dear Ihor,

thanks for reply.

Am 01.02.2023 14:43 schrieb Ihor Radchenko:
See `org-roam-database-connector'

Is this a (maybe) yes or (maybe) no?

Can you please translate that answer to someone who doesn't know the internals of Emacs and Lisp; a normal user?

Asking an internet search engine it seems this is a variable or how you call it in Lisp?

But there is no public available (C-h and Lisp-code doesn't count) documentation about it.
I only can find it mentioned in org roam manual
https://www.orgroam.com/manual.html#Customizing-Node-Caching
But it is not described there just mentioned.

C-h o doesn't help because I only have Emacs 27 alive here and the text behind it is outdated because of that. And the text behind it is not on a user level but only on a Emacs-Lisp-programmer-level to understand.