Re: [POLL] Proposed syntax for timestamps with time zone info

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [POLL] Proposed syntax for timestamps with time zone info
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 17:56:11 +0000

Ihor,

given a choice, I would vote for the second (using @) but would be happy
with either.  My needs are simple, however, so whatever is easiest to
implement would be fine with me.  I'm not bothered, for instance, about
the daylight savings transition as I'm usually in bed... ;-)

But I definitely would love to have time zones of some sort as I'm
frequently travelling between different zones and having meetings across
zones.

Thank you in advance!

eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6.1-199-g7ad779 in Emacs 30.0.50