Re: diary-anniversary doesn'work om Mac osx 12.6.3

From: Renato Pontefice
Subject: Re: diary-anniversary doesn'work om Mac osx 12.6.3
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 15:58:46 +0100

* Anniversaries
%%(diary-anniversary 1948 01 30) Arthur's birthday (%d years old)

%%(diary-anniversary 2023-01-30) Arthur's birthday (%d years old)

 <2023-01-30 Mon 15:53>
Just this. The last line is made by C-u-c .
To display the way my date are setted

If I press C a a
Emacs compose the agenda (as in the attached file, but without the entry of Arthur birthday