[ANN] Looking for new maintainers for ox-html.el

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: [ANN] Looking for new maintainers for ox-html.el
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 13:32:39 +0000

Hello,

I have been informed that our current ox-html maintainer will no longer
able to perform his duties in full extent.

We thus need volunteers to help maintaining Org HTML export library -
lisp/ox-html.el

We need people fluent with Elisp with FSF copyright assignment (or
willing to sign it).

----

You do not need to be an expert of the functionality in the file or to
actively improve the file. Just take care of bug reports and feature
requests against this file by participating in the discussion on the
list.

You are not strictly required to follow the mailing list closely and
watch for the relevant emails. When necessary, the relevant messages
will be directly forwarded to your email.

[ see more details at https://orgmode.org/worg/org-maintenance.html ]

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,