Re: [BUG] ob-sql sql-connection-alist

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] ob-sql sql-connection-alist
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 08:48:04 +0000

Daniel Kraus <daniel@kraus.my> writes:

> @Ihor, since this is the first patch I install from another contributor,
> is there anything I should look out for?

> E.g. does this need a TINYCHANGE entry or something?

1. General checks for tests passing and sanity of the patches
2. Ensuring copyright status, when total contributed nuber of LOC is
   around 15

See https://orgmode.org/worg/org-maintenance.html and
https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/

Also, make sure that you are familiar with general contribution
guidelines listed at https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html

> Or do you have already copyright assignments filled out, Andreas and
> then it's not necessary?
> Can I see somewhere who I need to ask for copyright assignments or not?

We list all (well, most of) the past contributors and their copyright
assignment status at https://orgmode.org/worg/contributors.html

I also have a small hook for my Emacs mail client that automatically
checks the contributor status and number of contributed LOCs for Org
mailing list:
https://github.com/yantar92/emacs-config/blob/master/config.org#detect-fsf-contribution-status-of-sender-for-org-ml

Bastien has access to official FSF records. We need to ask him when
copyright assignment status cannot be determined from the Org
contributors page.

In this case, Andreas is not listed on
https://orgmode.org/worg/contributors.html
I also cannot find anything relevant in the mailing list archives.
(well, there is
https://orgmode.org/list/B664B5E8-B6A8-4B20-B0CB-F6149C720718@bundesbrandschatzamt.de,
but I do not see any confirmation of the copyright assignment status).

Bastien, could you please confirm the copyright status of Andreas Gerler?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,