Re: evil-mode ' / ' only searches visible

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: evil-mode ' / ' only searches visible
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 10:34:53 +0000

On Friday, 20 Jan 2023 at 11:07, Michael Maurer wrote:
> Some more googling made me realize this is an ongoing issue with evil. Ah
> well.

Interesting.  I have not experienced this.  In fact, I use the fact that
I can search hidden sections to get around a very annoying bug in org
mode where, every now and again, some sections cannot be
revealed/expanded, a bug that I cannot reproduce at will unfortunately
and hence I cannot create a minimal example to report this bug.

I'm using evil version 20221229.1739 from (m)elpa.

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6-201-gb58fba in Emacs 30.0.50