Re: [QUERY] Anyone using multiple org-preview-latex-process-alist comman

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [QUERY] Anyone using multiple org-preview-latex-process-alist commands?
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 09:04:02 +0000

On Tuesday, 10 Jan 2023 at 16:15, Timothy wrote:
> Does anybody actually use multiple commands? If so, for what purpose?

If it helps, I didn't even know this variable existed.

However, implicitly, I guess I've used it in that I specific one of the
three methods in my documents, sometimes switching between alternatives
depending on the type of LaTeX snippets I have in my document and how I
am going to use the exported version.  I guess you will still enable
alternative methods for image generation?

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6-201-gb58fba in Emacs 30.0.50