Re: How to create a priority sorted list of tasks agenda ?

From: David Masterson
Subject: Re: How to create a priority sorted list of tasks agenda ?
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2023 21:25:42 -0800

> (info "(org) Presentation and Sorting")

Yeah, my bad -- that should've been obvious.  :-\

> emacs docs and info are both rather good.  i used to dislike info for
> years and catted it like a manpage but only a few commmand like u ret
> l r are needed.

Whoa.  Interesting writing style.

Info is pretty good, but lacks images to provide visual backing to the
description.  Also, some package writers write their docs for HTML (with
images) and it doesn't quite come out write in Info.

> note tht the word priority is used in 2 senses. t hre is a kind of
> defult agend sorting that has its own calcualted priority and then
> ther eare the priority cookies.  i don't use the calculated priority
> --- there is custom sorting avail via a var.  maybe that is what you
> are asking for ad if so you'd have to write a bit of lisp, which i
> can't help you with but others might be able to.

Hmm.  I'll have to look at calculated priority.

Thanks

--
David Masterson