Re: Beamer export: Executing LaTeX between two frames

From: M . ‘quintus’ Gülker
Subject: Re: Beamer export: Executing LaTeX between two frames
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2023 18:43:35 +0100

Dear Ihor,

please apologise the slow reply.

Am Sonntag, dem 26. Juni 2022 schrieb Ihor Radchenko:
> This is too hacky as for my taste.
>
> I'd rather use :ignore: tag from ox-extra:

This works decently. I did not know about “ox-extra” before. For
reference, it is here:
<https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/org-contrib/blob/master/lisp/ox-extra.el>

What I then did was:

    (require 'ox-extra)
    (ox-extras-activate '(ignore-headlines))

And then export to latex-beamer as usual. Just like Ihor described, the
two headings tagged “:ignore:” are suppressed from the output and the
“\usebackgroundtemplate” macro is properly wrapped around the
non-ignored heading.

Thank you Ihor.

  -quintus

--