Re: Export Org with Org concept -- Re: Problems with C-c C-e file.org,

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: Export Org with Org concept -- Re: Problems with C-c C-e file.org,
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 17:37:26 -0300

On Thu, 5 Jan 2023 at 12:19, <Alain.Cochard@unistra.fr> wrote:

> Max Nikulin writes on Thu  5 Jan 2023 22:00:
>
>  > Sometimes I start emacs in a terminal application to copy some
>  > "special" text (holding [Shift]).
>
> Great!  It worked for the *Org Select* buffer.
>
> I did not know that trick.

Hi Alain,

here is what I am doing to try to understand those buffers using
eev-isms. I am keeping this in one part of my notes,

  (org-mode)
  (debug-on-entry        'read-char-exclusive)
  (eek "C-c C-e")
  (cancel-debug-on-entry 'read-char-exclusive)
  (fundamental-mode)

and to make the "*Org Export Dispatcher*" appear I run the first three
sexps with my favorite variant of `C-e C-x C-e'.

Then I did this to pretty-print the buffer-list,

  (find-eppp (buffer-list))

and this to save the contents of that buffer in a variable:

  (with-current-buffer "*Org Export Dispatcher*"
    (setq o (buffer-string)))

Cheers,
  Eduardo Ochs
  http://angg.twu.net/#eev