Re: Export Org with Org concept -- Re: Problems with C-c C-e file.org,

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: Export Org with Org concept -- Re: Problems with C-c C-e file.org,
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 22:00:37 +0700

On 05/01/2023 21:41, Alain.Cochard wrote:

I am
commenting that sometimes one might need that text, if only for
personal notes, and it would be convenient if one could access all
buffers just like we can for (say) the *Messages* buffer. For example,
I recently needed what is seen in the *Org Select* buffer.  I wasted a
bit of time trying, then an extra bit of time managing otherwise.

Sometimes I start emacs in a terminal application to copy some "special" text (holding [Shift]).

I do not like that in a Gtk window I can not select text appeared in the echo area using mouse.