Re: Babel (scheme): Evaluation errors are not shown

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Babel (scheme): Evaluation errors are not shown
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 09:07:00 +0000

Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen <marc@nieper-wisskirchen.de> writes:

>> Thanks!
>> Note that your patch does not apply onto main.
>
> Rebased against the latest main.  Please see the appended patch.

Hmm.
Not sure what is going on here, but I am getting

128 git … am --3way --
/tmp/0001-lisp-ob-scheme.el-Do-not-hide-Scheme-evaluation-erro.patch
Applying: lisp/ob-scheme.el: Do not hide Scheme evaluation errors.
Using index info to reconstruct a base tree...
error: patch failed: lisp/ob-scheme.el:194
error: lisp/ob-scheme.el: patch does not apply
error: Did you hand edit your patch?
It does not apply to blobs recorded in its index.
Patch failed at 0001 lisp/ob-scheme.el: Do not hide Scheme evaluation errors.
hint: Use 'git am --show-current-patch=diff' to see the failed patch
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --continue".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,