Re: Broken numerical ordered list when exported to latex

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: Broken numerical ordered list when exported to latex
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 14:05:27 +0000

> Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@skimble09.plus.com> writes:
>
>> I have a long-standing problem with a numerical ordered list which is broken
>> by sub-headings, and exported to latex.
>>
>> On looking at the org manual, the most recent one that I have, on page 12,
>> it shows something like '[@20]' which when exported shows exactly the same,
>> and hasn't continued the numerical numbering.
>>
>> So how can I have a continuing numerical ordered list please when exported
>> to latex?
>
> Could you please provide an example Org file, explain what you do to
> export it, describe what you expect and what you get instead?
> See https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

My org file is attached, and the original source was a web-page, a straight
copy and paste, so its inheriting the same list structure as the original.

And this is the command that I'm using to export to latex - '(global-set-key
(kbd "s-#") 'org-latex-export-to-latex)'.

The second file, a pdf file is showing what it appears when built into a pdf
file. And I'm using 'pdfbuild' from my 'taste of linux' website, to perform the
'build'.

Thanks
  Sharon.

Debian 11.5, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 29.0.60, org 9.5.5