Re: copying text from links makes it with a starting [[

From: Esteban Ordóñez
Subject: Re: copying text from links makes it with a starting [[
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 14:34:29 +0000

El 2022-12-27 08:06, Luca Ferrari escribió:
> Hi all,
> I'm not sure this is an org problem, rather a clipboard problem or
> what else, but when I select an org link in Emacs and I copy into my
> Firefox browser, the link has always a starting pair of square
> brackets (e.g. [[https://...).
> What puzzles me is that there are no ending brackets, as it would make
> more sense to me.

What you are probably doing is removing the ]] at the closing to see the
link.  Then you are copying the link with the openning [[.  And then you
are pasting it with that on you browser.

As Ighor wrote, please post the exact details of what you did so we can
do it the same way as you do in our own environment.