Re: Recommended way to work on main without upgrading Org?

From: Karthik Chikmagalur
Subject: Re: Recommended way to work on main without upgrading Org?
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 20:52:47 -0800

I can get it to work with emacs -Q as well, and this is good for testing, thank
you.

But I'm looking for a way to retain the rest of my configuration and swap out
Org as required.  Otherwise I can't do any interactive development.  Another
alternative is to set up a completely different init directory and run Emacs
with a chemacs2 profile or with the new --init-directory flag, but considering
the complexity/size of my configuration this would be onerous.

Karthik