Re: [BUG] org-latex-src-block-backend is directly used as variable inste

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-latex-src-block-backend is directly used as variable instead of querying export option (was: [Syntax discussion] Should we treat src blocks without LANG as paragraphs?)
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 21:40:49 +0800

Hi Ihor and Max,

>> P.S. I have accidentally noticed a suspicious line. I have not tried if
>> it is real bug, but in `org-latex-make-preamble’ I expect a property
>> obtained from the INFO argument, not global variable:
>>
>> lisp/ox-latex.el:2014:     (when (and (eq org-latex-src-block-backend
>> ’engraved)
>
> Confirmed.
> Timothy?

I can’t find this in my personal dev branch, but I can see it at
<https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/tree/lisp/ox-latex.el#n2032>.
It seems I resolved this in
<https://git.tecosaur.net/tec/org-mode/commit/865eb1d32f>.

Hmmm, the generated preamble commits seem fairly solid now from my usage, so I’m
not sure if it’s worth fixing this separately or presenting the generated
preamble patch for review on this ML.

All the best,
Timothy

--
Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor.
or support my work at <https://liberapay.com/tec>.