Re: Agenda View Export with Clocking Gaps

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Agenda View Export with Clocking Gaps
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 13:32:46 +0000

Yifan Zhu <yifan@14285714.xyz> writes:

> In agenda view, all clocking gaps can be found by turning on
> [c]lockcheck. However, if we export the agenda view (C-x C-w
> (|org-agenda-write|) to a html file, the clocking gaps don't show up in
> the resultant file. Is there anyway to include the clocking gaps in the
> exported file?

AFAIK, org-agenda relies on htmlize to save the agenda buffer into html.
I do not recall if htmlize supports overlays or not.
If htmlize does, please provide a reproducer (see
https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback), so that we can check
if the problem is on org-agenda side.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,