Re: org-insert-structure-template

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: org-insert-structure-template
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 07:01:48 +1100

Anthony Carrico <acarrico@memebeam.org> writes:

> I'm trying to remember what the old keybinding was before it got switched to

IIRC there wasn't one.

Previously, a completely different system was used for adding these
templates and it was bound to  <  (or was it >, I cannot remember).

The problem was that the old 'template' system was not terribly
flexible/powerful. For example, you could not mark a region, call tte
template function and have it wrap the template around the marked
region.