Re: Looking for new maintainer for ob-sql-mode

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Looking for new maintainer for ob-sql-mode
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 13:45:37 +0000

Nik Clayton <nik@ngo.org.uk> writes:

> I wrote https://github.com/nikclayton/ob-sql-mode as a thing that scratched
> my own itch a few years ago. Since then my need for it has disappeared, but
> kind people occasionally report issues or send PRs.
>
> I'm not really in a position to review them, so I'm looking for someone who
> would be interested in taking over maintainership.

If you cannot find anybody interested to take over the maintenance, we
can house your package under https://sr.ht/~bzg/org/, Org mailing
list, and provide some minimal maintenance.

The package will then need to be moved to sourcehut under our control.
The bug reports/feature requests will go through Org mailing list.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,