Re: Org functions in source blocks

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: Org functions in source blocks
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 22:23:48 -0500 (EST)

On 10 December 2022, Max Nikulin wrote:

@I$A and the "remote" function are available in table formulas only. Moreover you quoted remote, so this s-expression is not evaluated. In addition, unlike in table formulas, in elisp function arguments are separated by space, not by comma.

Thanks for your explanation about this and the rest. I have a better sense now of what works where and how Elisp code blocks can interact with the Org document they're in. I'll be back with more questions eventually, I'm sure, but for now just learning about all the table features I've overlooked so far will keep me busy.

Bill

--
William Denton
https://www.miskatonic.org/