[BUG] org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c on keyword makes entire buffer visible

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [BUG] org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c on keyword makes entire buffer visible
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2022 13:42:32 -0600

After upgrading to org 9.6, I find that refreshing the org buffer with
org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c causes the entire buffer (including drawers and other
folded items) to become visible.

I've tested this with a minimal config and the following org file:

#+title: A buffer

* Test
:LOGBOOK:
- Note taken on [2022-12-09 Fri 11:50] \\
  A note
:END:

What I expect to see after typing C-c C-c on the #+title keyword:

#+title: A buffer

* Test...

Instead, what I see is the entire buffer including the drawers.

In a large buffer with many drawers, this causes problems because the
drawers remain open even after cycling visibility locally or globally.

Git bisect suggests that the problem first appeared with
commit b8a0ddf52f4d5b5a3293affb45d1e8fd0426a7f0.

Thanks,

Matt